My Newest Collections: Collection
(Click the Photo to see these photos via my Hayward Photography Facebook Page)
These collections include:
• Magical Spanish Mustangs
• Feral (Wild) Horses
• Close-Up Images shot using a Wide Angle lens
• April Snow on the Walls of Wind River Canyon in Central Wyoming
• Aerials and Ground Based Photographs of Wyoming's Red Desert
• Strong Graphic Images of Multiple Tracks in the Laramie Rail Road Yard as seen from the Foot Bridge above the Tracks, and more.
• Multiple photos from around the University of Wyoming's campus, highlighting many of the Campus' New Buildings.
• A Collection I Created in the 1980's titled A Touch of Glass, a Study I Shot to Teach Myself to Shoot a Large Format Camera. Consequently, each image in this collection was shot on 4x5-inch Transparencies or on B&W Negatives.